Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

I cannot access my email past few days and I 't know how to

Customer Question

I cannot access my email for the past few days and I don't know how to correct this.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JUST CALL THE NUMBER I'VE SUPPLIED, AND WE CAN FINISH THIS STUFF IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot assist over the phone because the issue is technical, and if i give you the steps we'll end up in circles. It's best that i take a look at the issue remotely and fix it.

Click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=255002

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JUST CALL MY TELEPHONE NUMBER!!(###) ###-#### IT'S NOT EVEN A LONG-DISTANCE CHARGE!AND IF i DON'T HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES i WILL CANCEL EVERYTHING, AND SEND MY INFORMATION TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THANK YOU. ***** 3"12PM, 3/7/2016.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Doris. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have a request for remote assistance. I would be happy to help you with that but please reply back stating you are here so we can continue.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

All is good. Please take a moment before leaving to provide a rating using the stars at the top of the page.