Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my email past few days and I 't know how to…

Customer Question
I cannot access my email...
I cannot access my email for the past few days and I don't know how to correct this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/7/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

JUST CALL THE NUMBER I'VE SUPPLIED, AND WE CAN FINISH THIS STUFF IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot assist over the phone because the issue is technical, and if i give you the steps we'll end up in circles. It's best that i take a look at the issue remotely and fix it.

Click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=255002

JUST CALL MY TELEPHONE NUMBER!!(###) ###-#### IT'S NOT EVEN A LONG-DISTANCE CHARGE!AND IF i DON'T HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES i WILL CANCEL EVERYTHING, AND SEND MY INFORMATION TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THANK YOU. ***** 3"12PM, 3/7/2016.
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi Doris. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

I see that you have a request for remote assistance. I would be happy to help you with that but please reply back stating you are here so we can continue.

All is good. Please take a moment before leaving to provide a rating using the stars at the top of the page.