Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there any way to retreive deleted emails from the past 2…

Customer Question
Is there any way to...
Is there any way to retreive deleted emails from the past 2 years from a google email account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/7/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To check you recently deleted 2 years of emails? Or you deleted emails 2 years ago?

deleted emails 2 years ago to present..or at least for the year 2014

Ok, anything over 30 days it is very rare you will get back, but if you have checked your trash folder and they are not there, you can use this request form and anything still on the server will be returned to your account

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd=1

It's likely anything 2 years ago will still be available, but this is the only option available to you.

Once the form is done, allow 48 hours for any emails that can be returned to your account to appear there

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you