Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't reactivate my account. Why not?

Customer Question
I can't reactivate my account...
I can't reactivate my account. Why not?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/7/2016
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Could you please tell me a little bit about this account? Is it your email account or other?

It is online dating sites, Seniors meet Seniors, ourtime.com
It is online dating sites, Seniors meet Senior, ourtime.com

Please do the following:

Click the link:

http://peoplemedia.custhelp.com/app/ask

Under Category, please choose Account Info and Settings.

Next Enter your email address and phone number.

Under Question section, please type ask them to activate your account and they will get back to you in 24 hours and help you reactivate your account.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen thensubmit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, ***** *****