Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cam home tonight, got on my email hotmail account after

Customer Question

I cam home tonight, got on my email hotmail account after being away for two days and when my email opens to inbox emails, I have no new emails. I know that is impossible because I always get emails every day and specifically my daughter told me she sent an email yesterday. What happened?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your Hotmail?

Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I am using Internet Explorer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

If you are using a web browser like Internet Explorer, and when you accessed your Hotmail you were already signed in (automatically), please SIGN OUT from your account and then SIGN IN again. See if the emails refresh and new emails arrive in your Inbox.

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for patiently waiting. I just sent you the formal offer for secure remote assistance. Please accept it so that we can start a secure remote session so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch.

Thank you.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WAS NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OF SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE, CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back.

Did you get any error when you tried to accept the offer? If yes, I believe you need to call your bank since they might be blocking the transaction.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD? I tried and could not seem to do it.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I believe you just need to call your bank so that you no longer need to change your card. The bank could have blocked the transaction when you tried to accept the offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't reach anyone at the bank
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about that. If you wish to change your card, please try to click on "My Account" at the top right corner of the page and see if you can ADD a payment information there.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going?