Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cam home tonight, got on my email hotmail account after…

Customer Question
I cam home tonight, got...
I cam home tonight, got on my email hotmail account after being away for two days and when my email opens to inbox emails, I have no new emails. I know that is impossible because I always get emails every day and specifically my daughter told me she sent an email yesterday. What happened?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your Hotmail?

Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

I think I am using Internet Explorer

Thank you for writing back with that information.

If you are using a web browser like Internet Explorer, and when you accessed your Hotmail you were already signed in (automatically), please SIGN OUT from your account and then SIGN IN again. See if the emails refresh and new emails arrive in your Inbox.

Jess

Thank you for patiently waiting. I just sent you the formal offer for secure remote assistance. Please accept it so that we can start a secure remote session so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch.

Thank you.

Jess

I WAS NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OF SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE, CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME

Hi, thank you for writing back.

Did you get any error when you tried to accept the offer? If yes, I believe you need to call your bank since they might be blocking the transaction.

Jess

Can I CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD? I tried and could not seem to do it.

I believe you just need to call your bank so that you no longer need to change your card. The bank could have blocked the transaction when you tried to accept the offer.

I can't reach anyone at the bank

Sorry about that. If you wish to change your card, please try to click on "My Account" at the top right corner of the page and see if you can ADD a payment information there.

How is it going?