Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

AOL will not open or load in

Customer Question
AOL will not open or load in
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2016
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue,what is the version of your windows computer? What is happening when you attempt to open aol software? Are you receiving any type of error message?

Thank you

no error message
using win 8 on a Dell computer

Ok, Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=74a52e9a-2e78-49d9-91b3-5081c47cd179

Join the session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

OPEN/RUN the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).
PS - If we are not connected in five minutes, please reply back to me below.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please accept my offer and follow the steps below :

open up the following link:

Do you still need help please?