Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having intrusion problems with my account. Someone had…

Customer Question
Hi there my name is*****...
Hi there my name is***** and I am having intrusion problems with my account. Someone had entered my account under the name of***@******.***, that was not me. When I deleted them from my account, and changed my password, well somehow my password ***** either changed again, or my google is screwing up, because I can not get into my account at all!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/6/2016
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, it is your email account or facebook account please? what email you are using such gmail, yahoo, aol ect..

Thank you

Do you still need help please?