Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get my apps to download through the IPhone because…

Customer Question
I can't get my apps...
I can't get my apps to download through the IPhone because my husband set up an usa.com mail account through his work so everytime I try to use his yahoo email address to log on to download it wont go because the email address is no longer valid. How can I make this email address go away or reset his app store email address on his phone. its complicated.. too much for me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/6/2016
Email technician: Cris, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be happy to assist you with your question. You will need to sign out of the Apple ID and sign in with another.

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. If you see the option to Sign In, you can change your Apple ID now.
  3. Tap Sign Out.
  4. You can then sign in with existing Apple ID or create a new one.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.