Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I delete my g-mail account from this PC so it won't…

Customer Question
how can I delete my...
how can I delete my g-mail account from this PC so it won't show up again when I click onto g-mail? I'm vacationing and I foolishly asked the PC to remember my password. Anyone signing onto gmail now can access my account! : (
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/5/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

Solution #1:

- When you are in your gmail email, click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner, then click on Sign out, then if needed, click on the "x" icon on the right of your gmail account to remove it. Then go to gmail.com website and check.

- Or you can click on the website below and it will sign out your gmail:

https://accounts.google.com/Logout

, then if needed, click on the x icon on the right of your gmail account to remove it. Then go to gmail.com website and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, you can change your gmail email password ***** the website below:

https://accounts.google.com/

, there, sign in your gmail email if prompted, then click on option "Sign-in & security", and scroll down, then click on Password ***** change your gmail email password, then restart PC, and check. If needed, go to the above website on your own computer (or on your own tablet or smartphone), and change the password.

Solution #3:

- If that still does not work, you can clear cookies / passwords option in the internet browser program. Usually, you can do this by clicking on the gear / wheel icon at the upper right corner, then click on Internet Options, then click on Delete and delete there, or by clicking on the 3-bar icon at upper right corner, then click on History, and clear there. For more information, please let me know the Internet browser program on that PC, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc., and if the PC has windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,