Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

J. & I PUT an unfinished mail I started last night in send

Customer Question

J. & I PUT an unfinished mail I started last night in send later.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had never used the hold or wait status for e-mail I was sending. I also didn't write down what it said.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When you were creating the email and put it in send later, what device were you on?

A windows pc, a mac, an iphone, etc?

Also, what type of app were you on when you created the email, mac mail , windows mail, outlook 2010, thunderbird, etc?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an HP PC with Windows 10 & microsoft. The Email was created under AOL
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would appreciate knowing were under AQL they store the email I put on hold.
And yes I will do the back and comments.
Tom J.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Ive just sent the offer for secure remote assistance as you requested.

Once accepted, I will walk you through the connection steps and once connected I will do my best to help you locate the missing email / data.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.