Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im having trouble trying to change my account it is under an…

Customer Question
Im having trouble trying to...
Im having trouble trying to change my account it is under an old email that is dead. It is preventing me from being able to perform the verifacation process.can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/4/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask, what email provider you are using? For example gmail, outlook.com, yahoo, or other?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist