Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On the employers outlook, the email signature will not stay…

Customer Question
on the employers outlook, the...
on the employers outlook, the email signature will not stay on any emails. We've gone into the options and it shows the email signature should be there, but will not show up when composing, forwarding or replying. Also when sending an email, we do not get the list of names in the "TO" section of the email. Also, we had been told today that Microsoft outlook was having difficulty today, Can you please help? Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/3/2016
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello Bob. Are you talking about when trying to use emails with an @outlook.com address? And logging into it through the browser?

Or are you referring to the Outlook client?