Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My mac desktop using outlook has been working fine + years.

Customer Question
my mac desktop using outlook...
my mac desktop using outlook has been working fine for 2+ years. within the past month my email says "sync pending for this folder" and won't fetch mail. i then have to force quit, and restart outlook for it to work.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/2/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.