Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My lap top was hacked into and they changed my password and…

Customer Question
my lap top was hacked...
my lap top was hacked into and they changed my password ***** I don't know how to get a new password ***** sign in
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/2/2016
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you being asked for a password ***** connect to your wireless/internet network?

I can connect remotely and recover the password ***** need using your husband's computer.

Hi Nancy. Please type your response in the box below and click Send and I'll receive it.