Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

PLEASE tell me what I have to do to get gmail to ask

Customer Question
PLEASE tell me what...

PLEASE tell me what I have to do to get gmail to ask for my password.

Technician's Assistant: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have always typed in my password ***** suddenly my gmail comes up automatically. I have asked for help and haven't received any. Please tell me how to get this problem solved.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/1/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you do not want Gmail to auto sign you into your account but that your asked to sign into your account correct?

Please let me know.