Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a current gmail account but when I try to access it,

Customer Question
site for new account...
I have a current gmail account but when I try to access it, site for new account is all I can get. How do I access my account?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
3/1/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

When you log into gmail at gmail.com

And it goes into the new account.. At the top right of the screen where you see your name , to the right of your name you should see a picture, or the letter of your first name.

Click that, click sign out.. And once signed out click sign in, and then click sign in with another account.

Then, type in the account name of the other gmail account you want to access, and type in the password ***** sign in.

That should do the trick! if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.