Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have been sending 4 to 5 photos a day to my friends and

Customer Question
family by email and last...
I have been sending 4 to 5 photos a day to my friends and family by email and last night and today they all bounced. I have about 45 recipients on my list. Can't understand, I have been doing it for over a month. I have a group called photo group in my address file. Please advise. I have an Imac Retina 2015. thanks, Dino
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
2/29/2016
Email technician: hongkongpom, Other replied 1 year ago
hongkongpom

Hello what does the bounce message say please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, it says the recipient failed permanently. I did get some that did receive my photos, I don't know if some received them or all but I got many notices of failure.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you an Apple company?
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thanks Dina.

When it says recipient failed permanently it means there was an issue with the recipients mailbox, not linked to you or your email account. At times it can be their mailbox is full, your message with the photos was too large, or their account does not exist.

Another cause may be that your actually blacklisted by their Spam Filters or a service such as Spamhaus.

First, try sending them just one photo, and tell me please if you still get the error.

Let me know please.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist