Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Two of the bigger companies I receive lots of email from are…

Customer Question
Two of the bigger...
Two of the bigger companies I receive lots of email from are not able to send me emails ...a recent phone I've added gets email from the same account for me ....we work from [email protected] com
He recently connected through the free y-fi at McDonald's not realizing that public yfi is likely contaminated ...
I get email from other places but not the people feeding me my work ... In two different places ...
Please help me ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/29/2016
Email technician: robmpreston, Consultant replied 2 years ago
robmpreston
robmpreston, Consultant

Hello

I already pay Yahoo and Im kinna pissed about having to pay more and again about Yahoo problems out of my control .... I guarantee I'll be switching to G-mail ASAP over this but I did pay 58 dollars ontop of what I already pay them .... So Id be grateful if you could fix my issue