Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently upgraded phone to a Samsung Galaxy S5. I can not…

Customer Question
Hi my name is***** recently...
Hi my name is***** recently upgraded phone to a Samsung Galaxy S5. I can not access my Gmail account from my new phone. My Gmail address I used on my old phone was***@******.***. I keep getting that this account is being used by someone else. I had no problems accessing the account from my previous Samsung S3.
I tried to change my password ***** had forgotten what I used.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/29/2016
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 2 years ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Try to remove gmail accont from the old phone first and then try to signup on your new galaxy S5 if you have already signed in to the google account using the same gmail address on your new phone in that case try to remove google account and then after remove of google account you will have to restart the phone S5, confirm that you have internet access on the S5 and then try to signup with the***@******.***. Hope this works. Let me know how it goes.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rating is required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.