Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help I can't get into my email. 3 weeks ago I visited my…

Customer Question
Help I can't get into...
Help I can't get into my email. 3 weeks ago I visited my parents in Jamaica and my gmail email has been online eversince . Please help!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/29/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I have uploaded a pdf file for you with detailed instructions for resetting your gmail account password.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here.

If the information that I have provided to help you reset your gmail password has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!