Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into play store. It says my email and PW 't

Customer Question
I can't get into play...
I can't get into play store. It says my email and PW don't match.
I also lost my calendar.How do I get it back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/29/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what type of device you are using to access to the play store? Is it a phone or a tablet? What brand? Knowing these things will help me to help you.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to help you here.

It sounds like you'll need to reset your google password. To do so go to http://google.com and click on sign-in. Enter your username and click on "Need Help". On the next page, click beside "I don't know my password" then click on 'Continue". You'll be asked to enter the last password ***** you remember enter it, then click "Continue". If you have previously added a recovery email account, you will be shown part of the email address and you will be asked to enter the entire email address. Next, you'll need to check your recovery email account for an email that will tell you how to reset your password. If you previously added a cell phone number as a recovery option you may be given the opportunity to have a code texted to you. If neither of those options works, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.
When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the
future.

If this information is helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist