Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having major problems with my emails.....I get today's…

Customer Question
I am having major problems...
I am having major problems with my emails.....I get today's and yesterday's emails then it skips to 2014. Not any of my 2015 emails are listed on my phone or my computer. Please tell me what is happening!!!!
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask who your email provide is? For example, gmail, outllok, yahoo, etc?

It is Yahoo

Thank you. There have been a lot of issues with yahoo lately. I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION where I connect to your computer and look at the settings in your email, working on the problem, while you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

For some reason I am unable to offer the additional service. I believe that you can request it if on your end if you'd like. If you'd prefer to try to and resolve this yourself, please login to your yahoo account, and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then click settings. Click on filter and be sure that you don't have any filters setup that might cause this.

If my answer has been helpful to you, please be kind and take a moment to rate my service. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!