Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD AND ORDER PICTURES ON WALMART.COM. I…

Customer Question
I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD...
I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD AND ORDER PICTURES ON WALMART.COM. I WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD AND GET THRU THE WHOLE ORDER SCREEN, WHEN I HIT PLACE MY ORDER I GOT THIS MESSAGE: DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, WE CAN'T SHOW THE PAGE YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TO. THEN
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?
RETURN TO CART AND CHECKOUT/ GO TO HOMEPAGE.
I HAVE TRIED TO PLACE MY ORDER MANY TIMES SINCE FRIDAY 2/26/16 NIGHT I KEEP ON GETTIN THIS MESSAGE. CAN YOU HELP ME OR EXPLAIN THE PROBLEM TO ME? THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP. MARY SATTLER
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks