Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not remember my gmail account password and cannot get…

Customer Question
I do not remember my...
I do not remember my gmail account password ***** cannot get in my email. One of the things i need to do is it says that my browser is not supported. I need to update safari I guess and do not know how to find the serial number of the macbook All of sudden it asked me for my password We have had the email account for 10 years or more We are elderly and dont understand what has happened This is the only email account we have ever had
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/27/2016
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 years ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What is your email address?

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.