Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Old emails disappeared from old mail box, not much more to

Customer Question

old emails disappeared from old mail box
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: not much more to tell. all old mail disappeared on both the PC and iPhone email.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: not at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

What is the part after the @ symbol of your e-mail address? May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks