Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to be able to use the printer to scan and then email…

Customer Question
I want to be able...
I want to be able to use the printer to scan and then email or fax the info
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Are you able to scan into a file on your computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.