Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have signed up with Email, password and pin. Why am I

Customer Question

I have signed up with Email, password ***** pin. Why am I getting messages that they don't know me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
aol.com

Often times, AOL may freeze your account if they think that it was compromised. If you have tried logging in a few times and were unsuccessful, this may be the case. The way to fix it is to simply, reset your password. When you reset the password, the lock is removed and you can log in.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL/AIM password:
Please, click the following link: https://account.aol.com/account/password/start

On that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.

Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.

If you have forgotten your security questions, click the Forgot Answer link when asked the question, fill out the requested information and continue. If that does not get you working, you can call the following number to resolve the problem: (###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason