Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant my emails on my computer and my name is ***** ***** i…

Customer Question
I cant my emails...

I cant my emails on my computer and my name is ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I whitch over to windows 10 but my emails wont work

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/26/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****

Let me know if you still require assistance with the e-mail issue on Windows 10.

Thanks,