Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email inbox on my desktop at **@gmail.com has not updated

Customer Question

My email inbox on my desktop at **@gmail.com has not updated since yesterday at 3:35 PM, although my iPhone and iPad are current. What could be wrong?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

It shits outlook or windows mail that you are using to check mail? It could be a few things, miss config, or too much mail in the indox. Can I remote in and take a look as well as give you a call Susan? It's still risk free if I'm not able to get it done for you.