Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I register a telstra Email address

Customer Question
how do I register a telstra Email address
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/26/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Sir i am not clear about the issue you are facing could you please explain what do you mean by register telstra email ?

Are you trying to create a new telstra email account?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

I am told that I must register my Email address before using it

Thank you for the detail.

Do you currently have a telstra email address ?

Do you have your telstra mobile number or account number with you?

I have been given "*****@******.***"
I do not have a telstra mobile

Do you have the password ***** that email account?

Do you have the 13 digit telstra account number with you?

I do not have a password *****
I do not have the 13 digit a/c no.
I have a personalised help code if that helps -(###) ###-####or 253QY22

Thank you for the details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Thank you.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4ee6f311-24ac-4cb2-a77a-e377e1ca9352# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Sir i haven't got the access yet,Is there any problem opening the link or running it?

Still haven't got the access to your PC.

Please let me know ?

Sincerely,

It seems like you are offline and i haven't got access to your PC so i am cancelling remote support for now.

Please try to register using this link https://id.telstra.com.au/register but you need to find the 13 digit telstra account number which you can find it on your Telstra bill. If you're a prepaid customer go to m.telstra.com or call #150# to get your account number.

Please let me know the result.

Sincerely,