Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to move folders from my Hotmail account to my desktop…

Customer Question
Hi My name is*****...

Hi My name is***** want to move folders from my Hotmail account to my desktop so I can save the documents in a place other than Hotmail on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I just want "eBay" folder of saved emails to go to a folder "eBay" on my desktop that would have all my saved correspndance.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
I want to close the Hotmail account and want to save certain folders with all the emails in them in separate place (folder on my computer or in my documents). I don't want to have to copy and paste each individual email into word the save them into a specific folder. I want a quick way to transfer the entire folder at one tome saving the information.
2/25/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi Barb, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer using our Secure Remote Assistance program so that I can directly check and do all the required procedures for you while you watch your screen?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Are you here right now Jess?
you can access my computer - just tell me if you want mew to have the hotmail account pulled up on the acreen at the time or if you are going to open everything up on your own. Thanks, Barb
Oh, I am using windows.
I will to someone tomorrow. Thanks again, Barb

Hi Barb,

Thank you for writing back and sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your permission to use Secure Remote Assistance.

Secure Remote Assistance is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess