Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get my juno email back

Customer Question
How do I get my juno email back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Do you have a juno email address that you are locked out of?

Cancel ... all wanted was an answer on how to reach Juno - I do not have money to pay monthly for something I do not want. so remove me and no charges

You do not have to pay monthly charges. You can opt of the monthly membership, but if you would prefer to cancel the entire transaction please contact billing at***@******.***.

cancel this it is not what I expected and do not charge

I've sent your cancellation request to customer service. Have a pleasant day!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist