Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account- I changed my password recently- this was…

Customer Question
My gmail account- I...
My gmail account- I changed my password ***** this was because of an alert by Google while I was traveling and trying to access my g mail account . Google alert indicated that there had been suspicious activity on my account. I had to change my password ***** I think the "suspcious" activity was me trying to check on my email while I was traveling.
I did change my password ***** now each time I sign in I must type it in. In the past, it was done automatically. I have checked the keep in signed in box.
Can you help so that I do not have to re-enter my password ***** time I sign in and also please help me prevent another problem when I am traveling and try to access my email.
If you can phone - my number is(###) ###-####
Thank you,
Geraldine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Is there an extra charge for this?
How long will it take?Thanks

There is an extra fee, which is shown on the offer section. It should only take a few minutes.

I am not interested in this service- please cancel the service request.Geraldine

Thank you.

Please cancel the entire request- I do not wish to proceed. Please credit any fee you may have charged to my account. Please confirm this.Geraldine
Please email the confirmation of the cancellation of my request to: ***@******.***.
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

I will send this question to customer service to cancel.