Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My gmail account- I changed my password recently- this was

Customer Question

My gmail account- I changed my password ***** this was because of an alert by Google while I was traveling and trying to access my g mail account . Google alert indicated that there had been suspicious activity on my account. I had to change my password ***** I think the "suspcious" activity was me trying to check on my email while I was traveling.
I did change my password ***** now each time I sign in I must type it in. In the past, it was done automatically. I have checked the keep in signed in box.
Can you help so that I do not have to re-enter my password ***** time I sign in and also please help me prevent another problem when I am traveling and try to access my email.
If you can phone - my number is(###) ###-####
Thank you,
Geraldine
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there an extra charge for this?
How long will it take?Thanks

There is an extra fee, which is shown on the offer section. It should only take a few minutes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not interested in this service- please cancel the service request.Geraldine

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the entire request- I do not wish to proceed. Please credit any fee you may have charged to my account. Please confirm this.Geraldine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please email the confirmation of the cancellation of my request to: ***@******.***.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.

I will send this question to customer service to cancel.