Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a paypal acount but cant seem to get into it email is…

Customer Question
i have a paypal...
i have a paypal acount but cant seem to get into it email is ***@******.*** but i lost password help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/25/2016
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Please go to the password ***** page at the following link. Enter your email address and the code shown in the box below email address and click continue.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/accountrecovery/passwordrecovery?execution=e1s1

If you are unable to reset your password ***** the above link then go to the following link and contact the paypal account services department directly

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home

Before you go please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thanks