Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot send emails from my incredimail they go to the

Customer Question
i cannot send emails from...
i cannot send emails from my incredimail they go to the outbox and dont get sent. i get my incoming mail
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
2/25/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent request for remote service, please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my emails go to the outbox and don't get sent. it could be because they are zip files???

Either the size of the files is not allowed to be relayed by your e-mail provider, or the settings are wrong.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what happens now?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
they money has already gone from my paypal account.

If it is the size, then you have to reduce the size, if it is the settings then you'll need to fix it. I sent you the request for remote service, please accept by clicking accept offer then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i'm lost i have removed the emails from the outbox to a new folder called drafts

Now can you try to send? What is the part after the @ symbol of your e-mail address?

You can also attach zip files to wikisend.com and just send the link in the email.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist