Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My desktop pc will not let me email pics from my library or

Customer Question

my desktop pc will not let me email pics from my library or from my scanner, it says there is no email associated for this action and tells me to go to the default settings in the control panel but I cannot figure this out. could you please send me a step by step on how to fix this issue. I have a hp pavilion and im running windows 8 .
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. In your case, we will need to setup and configure your email account in an email client application. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason