Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Three days ago, Google wiped out my Safari account. I can…

Customer Question
Three days ago, Google wiped...
Three days ago, Google wiped out my Safari account. I can not open or find my long time Safari account with many important business and personal emails on it. When I hit the Safari icon, I get a Google page asking me to open a new account. Please get my original Safari mail back to me intact! Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/24/2016
Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Howland and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

What Email account was it?

What I mean is....what was the domain name for the email account? The letters that come after the @ symbol is what im asking about.

Was it @Gmail.com

or

was it @Hotmail.com

There are many others, these are just examples.