Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Microsoft closed my hotmail account and now I can't access…

Customer Question
Microsoft closed my hotmail account...
Microsoft closed my hotmail account and now I can't access any sites that I used that email on. Also I can't access my One Drive where I have a lot of data stored. I have tried repeatedly to communicate with Microsoft, but only get sent around in circles from one computer to another
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 2 years ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

What have you tried so far?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am able to help you remotely once you accept my offer.

How many charges am I going to get before I get any help.

You pay a deposit to ask the question with live question and answer. If you want me to connect remotely, it is an additional service, therefore an extra fee.

You don't need to connect to my computer, the problem is not with my computer it is with Microsoft

Please tell me how you found out that they "closed it" or why?

They emailed me.

On that account or another one?

On my Yahoo account.

Did they state a reason?

They had me jump thru a bunch of hoops to verify that I was me and then said that I didn't give them enough information to prove it was me so they closed the account.

This is common and they suggested you create another one right?

I did, but all the information on the closed account was inaccessible.

If you can't login to it, you can't access anything on it.

I do have one more option.

Have you tried contacting a Hotmail Moderator?

no, didn't know there was one.

I will give you the steps

ok
Am I going to get the steps or do I have to pay more money

It looks like that has been taken off the site

what does that mean.

If you can not access the account with the recovery form then you will not be able to access it.

I guess I am out $40 bucks and right back where I started from.

Mike,

We do offer a satisfaction promise.

Obviously that is not possible since the issue is unsolvable. So what do I do now? Do I get thrown into the Just Answer scrap heap of unhelpables.
Email technician: comp_audio, 20+ Year Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, 20+ Year Computer Expert

Hello, can you tell me if you would still like assistance as I am willing to try and assist you the best I can?

I have already paid $40 for nothing and now you want more money. What a scam you are running

I am sorry you feel that way. I was not the one who asked to do a remote session. I did not ask for more money. I merely was attempting to help you. But since this is going nowhere I will opt out and suggest to a moderator to close this ticket and refund your money.

A refund would be satisfactory.

Ill see what can be done.