Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Try to type in my password and nothing happens

Customer Question
Try to type in my...
Try to type in my password ***** nothing happens
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/24/2016
Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWR.com

.

Im very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.

.

What is the password *****? Is it for a website login?

Is it for a Email login?

.

When was the last time your password *****?

Two days ago it still worked. I'm just trying to log onto the computer to check e-mail.

Okay, so you need to check a few different things to make sure you are not making any mistakes when entering the password.
.
First, is the CAPS Lock button. Make sure it is NOT turned on. This will make all your letters you enter Capital letters, which can make your password ***** work.
.
Second, you want to make sure you are not trying to login to the wrong account. Make sure the account you are trying to login to is the correct account.