Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Last week I tried to send a second e-mail to my list of 1060…

Customer Question
Last week I tried to...
Last week I tried to send a second e-mail to my list of 1060 within 24 hours. I had to buy credits so I cancelled the e-mail. Now when I tried to send a new e-mail I get a message saying I need to resolve "not enough credits". How do I resolve this so I can send again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/24/2016
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

So I can help you, please specify which mail service you are using. Such as mailchimp , mailjet, etc.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

mail chimpIn signing up for your service I just wanted to resolve a mail chimp question. I did not want to sign up to another company so I want to cancel my membership and stop payment to justAnswer.

You dont have to sign up for a monthly membership.

if you just wanted one time help, thats fine.

It sounds like you were on pay-as-you-go pricing.. In which case, mail chimp doesnt offer refunds for campaigns that were cancelled.

However, Im wondering why you arent making use of their free service. You can send up to 12000 emaills a month for free, as long as you dont have over 2000 subscribers / recipients to send to.

http://mailchimp.com/pricing/growing-business/

It seems like all you need to do is add more credits and use them. But again, if you arent sending over 12000 emails a month, you should look into their forever free plan as that can save you a ton of money over the long run.

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.