Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am ***** ***** J Randolph however most of my accounts and…

Customer Question
I am ***** *****...

I am ***** ***** J Randolph however most of my accounts and records are set up as B J Randolph.Minutes ago I changed my password. Then read your notes and that including a special character would make it better. Therefore I attempted to reset my password ***** the second time and am STUCK. HELP me with this second reset please. THANK YOU.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I AM TRYING TO SET UP ACCESS TO MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Hope this puts into better context my previous message. B J

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/24/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the part of your Google account before the @gmail.com part?

Also, are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist