How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1883
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Type Your Email Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I put an article on the internet using google and used

Customer Question

I put an article on the internet using google and used so people could view my article. I changed my article and used a different BlogSpot address, since I mentioned that I was the step father of a boy who committed a crime in Canada. I am not giving out my name using the sign in as A fellow helped me and me went into the old site, and added the new site and article mentioned above. We were able to delete the old article and the old address we thought. I want to sign into the article using the mentioned above. The old site, which used, is still in use and I want it deleted completely as a way to access my article and use If I do not get this changed, I could get into trouble. My name is ***** ***** and my name is ***** ***** to be there to access this new site. When I used my name before, my article was a bit different than the new one. 69 people have access this new article using my name, and I need to get it changed right now.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we went into the old site and from there added the new article and address, and also deleted the old article and address I thought. Typing in the old address is the only way to get my new article, I need to use to view the new article. May need to delete the old site first, then add the new site and article. Like I said, we went into the old site and added the new article, then deleted the old article and old signing in, but it is still there. When you look at the new article, you see Taber School Shooting, now my name just was there before in the old article. Hope you can help. I may of joined a monthly membership, I only want to pay to get this one question answered. You have been a long time, a lot longer than 8 minutes. Should I go to bed and in the morning will be my answer. Tom
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tom, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I highly suggest that we use our Secure Remote Assistance option so that I can directly check your problem and fix the issues while you watch.

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($26) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to Google and typed in different wants and was able to do it. My learned how to delete my blog, and also found where I was able to remove the BlogSpot site and type in the new one. If you go to the old BlogSpot site, it says there is no blog there and that it does not exist any more. I hope I did not sign up for a month fee, because I did not want that. Thanks for what you were able to do. I am not a computer smart guy, but google helped save the day for me.----Tom
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to resolve your issues yourself. If you need anything else later, please let me know by replying here, I will be happy to assist.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,