Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Please it keeps telling me invalid email send me a password…

Customer Question
Please it keeps telling...
Please it keeps telling me invalid email send me a password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/23/2016
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please tell me.