Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I attempt to log in to my account It says info

Customer Question
When I attempt to...
When I attempt to log in to my account It says info incorrect and then asks if you want info sent to your phone or email I answer and they say sending to a phone number I never heard of
recently I upgraded the info on my account so now I cannot even log in and also I have a new bank acct to link to me account and they will not let me delete old bank account and I do not even have that account anymore what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/22/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

getting locked out of an account really sucks. I can explain why it happens, and how if possible to get it back.