Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just got an email from out time. I put in my email. could…

Customer Question
I just got an email...
I just got an email from out time. I put in my email. could not remember my password, and it logged me out, this has been happening time and time again, can you help? ***** *****on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/22/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

http://www.ourtime.com/v3/forgotpassword

, then there, in the first box, enter your email address. Then in the second box, enter the characters as show on the page. Then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your OurTime account password.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.