Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have MS office, download version, that I pay an annual fee…

Customer Question
I have MS office, download...
I have MS office, download version, that I pay an annual fee for. Outlook will not load...it is just stuck on "Processing". I use this for business and all my email is in it. I have no idea how to fix as I have no software to reinstall.
not sure of the email used to sign-up. Maybe***@******.***,***@******.*** or***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there Gregory and welcome

Is this the website outlook.com you use? Or the actual program outlook 2013 or 2016 that is installed on your actual computer?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,