Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have received an email saying I have canceled my AOL

Customer Question
I have received...

I have received an email saying I have canceled my AOL account and termination is in process. . I do not think I have. I certainly do not want to. Every time I try and uncancel the termination it will not accept my email which is:

Technician's Assistant: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?

No my phone number is ***** 300818 if the technician could phone me opease

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 2 years ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

Is it a free AOL account? Do they ask for a credit card or other info in the email?