Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Windows 7; Internet Explorer 11. Snipping Tool used to work…

Customer Question
Windows 7; Internet Explorer...
Windows 7; Internet Explorer 11. Snipping Tool used to work very well, but not copy and paste to blank Word document looks great. Printout drops partial copy on right and on bottom. Need solution to correct this problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/21/2016
Email technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUTSANSWER.com

.

I think the print size of the image is LARGER than the print size of the printer.

.

You need to RE-Size the image to make is a bit smaller, so the bottom-right will NOT get cut off when printing.