Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ihave been told that I need to reset my password as someone…

Customer Question
Ihave been told that I...
Ihave been told that I need to reset my password ***** someone has hacked into my account. I am having a very senior moment. Can you help me/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/21/2016
Email technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

would you like a phone call so i can try and assist you better?