Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Four weeks ago the gmail account I've had suddenly stopped…

Customer Question
Four weeks ago the gmail...
Four weeks ago the gmail account I've had for years suddenly stopped being shown on my computer and a "create a new account" keep coming up. Yesterday I clicked on this and didn't realize by filling in the form, I was creating an entirely new gmail account. I want to delete this new account and return to my first account. How do I do this? Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/20/2016
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

This is more confusing than I thought it would be and I can't afford to pay for an answer. I'll have to try and figure out what else I can do to delete the new account and return to the original account. Thank you for your time

You just have to sign out and sign back in. I don't think this is confusing.