Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

You sent a temporary password, but it still says wrong

Customer Question
password ***** my ****@ ****...
You sent a temporary password, but it still says wrong password ***** my ****@ ****. I'm about to give up!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
2/19/2016
Email technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I will get a code sent to your phone., then you will need to let me know what the code is as soon as you get it. Then I can send you a working password. Let me know the last 4 digits of your cell number please?

Cell pH.****-****-****
Surprised @ my Visa card. (Not taken)

It is usually typed incorrectly or your card services sometimes flags consecutive transations.

Let me know the code as sion as you get it please.

Reply here with the code

OK.

did you get the code yet?

Okay, let me know the code please.

Reply here with the code.

I need the code in order to reset the password. The code is time sensitive and will expire soon.

Reply to me here with the code please.